you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 11 september 2019,
reference number: NBE
Are you a meticulous and experienced New Business Executive with excellent attention to detail. If so we have an exciting opportunity to work within a busy department of a client based in Cardiff. Offering full time hours, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next career move. If you are happy to take on a permanent contract, are immediately available for work and are able to demonstrate the below skill set, don't hesitate; apply today!
Your impact as a New Business Executive:
* Provide comprehensive and accurate solutions to new HNW clients' general insurance requirements and SME commercial insurance requirements.
* Maintain and develop knowledge of products and procedures by regularly reading reference material and product literature thereby keeping up to date with changes and the legislation affecting them.
* Ensure that all business is serviced in accordance with regulatory guidelines by ensuring that internal/external regulations are adhered to in order that a high quality service is provided and audit requirements are met.
* Identify additional new business opportunities and forward opportunities
* Continually consider the principle of 'Treating Customers Fairly' (TCF) by considering fairness in all aspects of the sales processes, customer literature & correspondence, financial promotions, administration and complaint handling.
* Adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls by adhering to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
* Responsibility for working in accordance with the clients UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the clients UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
* Proven sales and negotiation and analytical skills
* Effective communicator
* Team player
* Flexible and receptive to change
* Able to work on own whilst understanding impact of role within team
* Customer aware and evidence of achieving targets
* Organisation and time management skills
* Ability to work accurately as volumes of work increase.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the range of insurance products, terms and conditions.
* Comprehensive knowledge of general and commercial insurance
* Appropriate systems knowledge and keyboard skills
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.