you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 12 september 2019,
reference number: GMOTL
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Grounds Maintenance Team Leader to join a reputable company in Mirfield. A 12 week temporary assignment that will become permanent after this period. if you have experience with leading a small team, landscaping, garden maintenance or even if you've worked in an outdoor setting previously then this could be a perfect role for you. The duties that you'll be expected to do are;
* Ability to motivate a small team and get the best out of all workers.
* Be able to complete all work to set deadlines.
* Carry out landscape and grounds maintenance activities including the planting and pruning of trees, hedges and shrubs, the care of seasonal bedding and the application of pesticides & other landscape materials when required.
* Undertake a range of propagation and glasshouse tasks to support landscape needs
* Prepare and maintain outdoor areas.
* Regularly maintain indoor plants and containers across all sites.
* Use, maintain and adjust a wide range of landscape equipment.
* Routinely inspect landscape equipment, tools & machinery and report defects where appropriate.
* Collect & dispose all landscape waste and associated litter plus assist with general delivery across all sites where required.
This role has working hours of 40 hours per week. My client are looking for someone to start ASAP. This is an opportunity NOT to be missed, if you're interested then please contact Liam on 0113 2345 745, or alternatively please send your CV & details
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.