you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 13 september 2019,
reference number: MJ74623
Calling all Finance systems support analysts!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work within an established Finance Systems Team ?
Do you have a Finance background with experience of systems such as Oracle?
If do read on
* Finance based, responsible for providing 'Expert User' support to the Finance and wider business user community, analysing and resolving system problems, including root cause analysis.
* Ensuring the efficient maintenance of standing data change requests are accurately captured, tracked and appropriately implemented in a timely manner across all impacted systems.
* Maintenance of iProcurement catalogues, Approved Supplier Lists, iProcurement smart forms Chart of Account standing data and user accounts.
* Extracting and analysing data from back-office systems using, SQL Developer and other available data analysis tools.
* Participation in Central and Operational projects to ensure system developments are considered and appropriately designed.
* Performing reconciliations of key general ledger accounts on systems eg Oracle and Weir Finance to ensure alignment.
* Providing and receiving training with other colleagues. Provide adequate team cover during holiday and other periods of absence.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Accounting or finance background
* Customer focused, approachable and a good team player.
* Be very organised with strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure at busy times whilst maintaining accuracy and meeting set objectives within required timescales.
* Self-motivated and working with minimal supervision on a day-to-day basis.
* Fast learner and comfortable using different systems and software, including Microsoft Office, Oracle e-Business Suite R12 etc
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, proficient in Microsoft Access
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills at all levels.
* Have an understanding of the procure to pay life cycle.
* Have the ability to work with team members across organisational and geographical boundaries.
* Relevant accounting / Oracle support experience advantageous.
For more details contact
Ian Davies Principal Consultant 0117 3116493
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.