you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 13 september 2019,
reference number: CJ373692
Are you a passionate and caring individual looking for a change? Would you like to work in a 'Good' nursery alongside an enthusiastic team? Would you like to work in a nursery that is invested in your development and eager for you to reach your true potential?
Well continue to read on as this is the role for you! This lovely nursery is based in the heart of Wilmslow, and they are looking to recruit a Level 2 or Level 3 nursery nurse working with children in the Tinies room, aged 12months to 30 months. This is a nursery that operates on a 1:3 ratio with all children and they are eager to provide outstanding childcare.
* CPD provided throughout your journey with the nursery.
* Opportunity to complete your Level 3 qualification.
* Close to local amenities.
* Easily accessible to local transport links.
* You are a keyworker to children aged from 12 months to 30 months supporting them to achieve various milestones.
* Planning activities tailored to each individual to ensure they hit their developmental milestones.
* Using knowledge of the EYFS to observe the children and confidently be able give feedback to parents.
* Safeguarding of the children at all times and ensure you adhere to policies and procedures.
* Minimum of a CACHE Level 2 in Early Years.
* Secure understanding of the EYFS framework.
* Clear understanding of Ofsted policies and procedures.
* A DBS on the update service or willingness to complete one.
If you are buzzing, enthusiasm and passion and you feel you could make a difference. Get in contact now with Mai Badesha on email@example.com or 0161 200 1906 to get booked in for an interview, week commencing 16th September.