you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 18 september 2019,
reference number: ROCR/0135
Do you know Aconex like the back of your hand? Are you an experienced Document Controller? Perhaps you are looking for that next step up or want a new challenge?
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Document Controller working in Central London for a reputable and exciting company paying a great salary! This is a permanent opportunity.
What are the benefits for you?
* Working in Central London
* Paying a great salary - up to £45k!
* Working for a reputable construction company
Roles and Responsibilities of a Senior Document Controller:
* Managing a team of Document Controllers
* Overseeing a number of projects
* Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
* Maintain site registers of design reviews
* Generate document numbers
* Quality checking all documentation and communication
* Issuing communication status
* Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
* Must be an experienced candidate in document control
* You must have managed Document Controllers before!
* Must have previous experience working on site or main office in construction
* Have experience using various document control systems
* Have strong attention to detail
* Be organised and show a good work ethic and BE COMMITTED
* You must have implemented Aconex and be a superuser!
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on 0203 6800 650.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.