you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 19 september 2019,
reference number: CJ375214
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of others? To take every day as an opportunity to help someone?
This beautiful service located in Reading opened it's doors in 1990 and since then has changed the lives of many children who have suffered from varies types of trauma.
A chance to build relationships and support children aged between 5 to 18 with specialist therapeutic residential care and treatment.
* Competitive salary
* Fully paid NVQ training
* Career progression
* Working with staff who have been highly trained and fully qualified
* To build experiences of security through close attention to attunement between children and adults
* Engaging in communication & activities around the home and local community
* To be able to convert behaviour into self-expression and help children learn to understand and identify feelings.
* To help them understand and develop their sense of identity, develop the skills they will need to problem solve and plan for the future
* Working with children who can move on to adoption or fostering, and we aim to have these capacities in place so their new placements will survive and thrive
What is required?
* Supporting with shifts from 8am - 11pm / 7am - 10pm
* To be available to work alternate weekends
* Sleep ins are required
* Experience working with emotional behavioural difficulties or challenging behaviour
* MUST be a driver
Do you want to help a child see the beauty of life and build healthy relationships with individuals that may have lost faith in society? Then please, apply now, the children need you!
If you feel this is the right role for you please call 020 3870 6355 and ask for Grace.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.