you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 19 september 2019,
reference number: MJ73977
Are you an experienced regulatory Programme/Project Manager based in or looking to relocate to Manchester? If so my client is looking for a Regulatory Program Manager to provide governance, portfolio and programme management expertise, and administrative support to the regional change agenda ensuring end to end delivery of regulatory change initiatives across the EMEA region.
* Coordination and management of the Regional Change Portfolio, inclusive of budgeting and resourcing
* Consolidated reporting and communications
* Programme initiation and set up
* Change delivery across the Corporate portfolios (Strategic Growth and Change, Sustain/Support Current Business Model and Regulatory Control)
* Remediation of failing programmes
* Provision of a Regulatory Affairs function supporting regulatory communications
Program/Project Manager Duties:
* Leads and provides some direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with program/project planning and management to ensure that programs/projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
* Manages and oversees the end-to-end program/project management activities such as reporting, planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management and other program/project documentation preparation for change initiatives of high complexity.
* Directs and controls all work performed, escalating progress/issues to senior management
* Develops detailed program/project plans and schedules, including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors results for significant deviations.
* Manages vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on program/project progress and accomplishments.
* Serves as a liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of programs/projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Manages communication with business leaders at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues
* Manages client expectations and ensures program/project delivery
The ideal applicant will have the following skillset:
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
* Extensive work experience in Program/Project Management
* Project/Program Management Qualification e.g. Prince2, MSP, PMP etc.
* First class communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience in the Financial Services sector, and a solid understanding of the European Regulatory environment essential
* Experience of leading complex projects/programs of Regulatory, Strategic and/or Business Change
* Experience working in a confidential environment
* Literacy in the following software packages: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (high level of skill essential), MS Project and Visio (latter not essential).
* Flexibility in terms of both working hours and work undertaken will be required
If you have relevant experience, fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting, rewarding and challenging role, at a well respected global group, please apply today by sending an updated copy of your CV.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003