you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 20 september 2019,
reference number: MJ74999
Field Sales Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for sales professionals to join a Sales & Marketing Agency to work on an enormous energy campaign.
As the successful Field Sales Executive you will be required to:
* Work in a face to face sales environment
* Work at various retail locations in and around Greater Manchester
* Speak to customers about their current energy contracts and try and get the customer to switch to Greener energy.
* Advise the customer about their various Energy options
* Be able to work to KPI's
* Deliver KPIs such as 4 sign ups a day
* Understand how to sell the product and reasons why it benefits the customer to sign up and switch energy providers
* Be able approach people and engage with them
* Comply with brand guidelines and code of conduct
* Ensure all sales meet or exceed guidelines
* Ensure that all Regulatory Observations achieve the minimum pass mark
* Take responsibility for a tablet device
* Ensure that personal timekeeping is in line with scheduled hours
* Achievement of conversion rates
The ideal person would have:
* Sales/retail experience
* Personable approach
* Able to work either 3, 4 or 5 days a week
* Able to work Shift patterns such as 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
* Energetic approcah to sales
* Able to speak and sell to people on a face to face basis
* Be able to travel to various locations. Anything over 3.5 miles away is able to be expensed.
* A DBS or be elligible to get/pass a DBS.
This amazing role not only pays a great basic salary but you will also recieve:
* A Bespoke training programme for 2 days based in Birmingham/ London (Travel & Accommodation will be paid for)
* 20 days holiday (pro rota)
* Pension scheme
* Travel and expenses
* A DBS
* Commission for each sign up and an extra bonus for signing up 4 people per day.
If you are interested in joining an ever-growing company as a sales professional, please do not hesitate, apply today!
The interview will be a 1 stage interview process and will be to start straight away.
If you have any further questions please don't hetsiutate to call Jennifer on 0161 247 8802.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.