you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 20 september 2019,
reference number: MJ74973
Have you got experience in FMCG account management? Do you have experience working with convenience stores? Are you extremely driven and looking for opportunity in your next role?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced account manager to join a rapidly growing FMCG company with a fantastic globally recognised brand. This company are a market leader in their field.
There is huge potential to grow and develop with this company; the investment that they offer is phenomenal.
You will be working in a vibrant, open plan office in a sales team of around 10, in an office of just under 50. There is some fantastic benefits on offer, including team days out, paid lunches, sports massages and ice-cream van days!
* Account management responsibility for several accounts.
* New business generation in line with company strategies and goals
* Prepare, in conjunction with the customer, joint business plans and a long-term strategy
* Prepare internal management reports to track progress across pre-agreed KPIs
* Work as part of a close sales team to continue to deliver an outstanding customer experience and strong relationship with our current and future buyers
* Visit all customers regularly and build excellent relationships with all stake-holders
* Any administration duties as required
* Work alongside all other departments to ensure all customer relationships are maintained
Your Skills/ Experience as an account Manager
* Previous FMCG account management is essential
* Experience account management into convenience stores
* Proficient IT skills to enable analysis of data and customer EDI
* Excellent communicator
* Dynamic personality to fit into a fast growing, entrepreneurial SME environment
This role is suitable for someone who is support an account manager looking for their next opportunity, an account executive ready for a new challenge or an experience account manager who is looking for a move into a new company!
Benefits to you
* Salary of £25 - £35k depending on experience
* Bonus of up to 20% of salary paid twice yearly
* Company Car
* 20 Days holiday + BH
* Progression available
* Free Parking
* Regular days out
* Office perks - football games, ice cream vans, sports massages, hog roast
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.