you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 29 october 2019,
reference number: SM230919
Site Manager - Randstad
Are you looking for a new, exciting project?
Are you in interested in taking a new challenge working with a fantastic team?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Site Manager to be based in the Central Belt of Scotland on a brand new project. The client is a well known nationwide housebuilding contractor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a brand new project in a growing community based between Glasgow & Edinburgh.
* Attractive Salary package
* Great benefits package on offer
* Small team with great potential for progression and growth.
* Experience in a new building type, unique to this client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Management of day to day running of the site.
* Proactive and supportive of Assistant Site Manager and Subcontractors on site.
* Implementation and upkeep of Health & Safety regulations and procedures. (Working closely with the safety manager.)
* Ensuring upkeep and site presentation at all times.
* Management and delivery of all aspects of production.
* Adhere to building regulations (NHBC, LABC)
* Upkeep of site records.
* Quality Control.
* Goal focused (Clear on goals & targets).
We are looking for?
* High Volume of Residential House Building experience.
* Experience of construction site management.
* Experience in effectively managing teams.
* Update and competent understanding of building legislation.
* Professional and effective management of delays & problems.
Qualifications + Training:
As an Equal Opportunities organisation Randstad CPE can guarantee that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
If this opportunity is of interest then please get in touch with Cameron Allan of Randstad CPE on 0141 248 7212, alternatively send an up to date CV or your number and I can call you
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.