you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 25 september 2019,
reference number: LOPR/SE/2409
Another new Site Engineer position has come available to us. Are you looking for a permanent role covering Kent and Sussex?
* Location: Kent and Sussex
* Contract type: Permanent
* Start date: ASAP
* Salary/Rate: £30,000 - 40,000
* Randstad CPE contact: Louise Pridmore at the Maidstone branch on 01622 357230
The Company and project
A well known contractor within the civil engineering industry who are working on various projects in the Kent and Sussex areas.
A permanent contract working on projects within the Kent and Sussex areas. This client currently deal with a portfolio of civil engineering schemes ranging from access road improvements, public realm works, concrete repairs & reinstatements, water treatment works and specialist framework projects.
This is a great opportunity working with a well known civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
This role will be site based with the potential opportunity to move onto other projects in the future.
You will be responsible for:
* Reporting to a Site Agent
* Setting out of areas, using drawings provided
* Quality Assurance
* Writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements
* Carrying out precise works to project specifications
* Keeping site records
* Ordering materials
* Liaising with site staff
* Degree / HND qualified
* Use of Total Stations or GPS
* Experience in heavy civils projects and groundworks
* Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
* Ability to work within a team
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.