you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 25 september 2019,
reference number: CJ32594121
Are you ready to work for a local authority with genuine progression routes? Would you like flexible working conditions? Would you like to work for a supportive and approachable management with 1:1 monthly reflective supervision and a manageable caseload?
If you want to work for a organisation that is passionate about taking care of its permanent employees, here is your chance! Gloucestershire Council is offering a fantastic benefits package to all new employees and is actively seeking Social Workers and Senior Social Workers for permanent positions in their children's safeguarding and children's assessment teams.
Fantastic Benefits available:
* A highly competitive salary of up to £38,052 per annum
* Welcome payments of up to £3,000
* Relocation Packages of up to £8,000
* Retention payments of £2,000
* Manageable caseloads of 18
* Flexible working opportunities
* Small teams allowing greater management support and oversight (Ratio of teams is 1:6, meaning 1 team manager to 6 QSW)
* Progression routes from Social Worker all the way through to Practice Manager
* Further development schemes in place to progress advanced Prac's to TM and TM to HOS
* Significant investment in resources and facilities
* Access to a range of training and development opportunities, so that you have the tools to update your skills and knowledge
* Maternity / Adoption / Paternity leave
Responsibilities of a social worker in the safeguarding team:
* The Safeguarding Teams ensure that every child has a clear assessment of need, with a plan that sets out how help will be delivered, outcomes to be achieved and arrangements for review.
* Children supported in these teams are subject to child protection plans, children in need plans or are undergoing permanency planning having recently entered care.
* Within Gloucester, we operate a Pod model in which smaller, geographically-focused teams work together as a multi-agency with embedded partner organisations.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
* A Social Work Qualification
* 1 year or more of post-qualifying experience
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on 0330 0248 775. Remember, it pays to have friends- make a referral for £300 in vouchers! (T&Cs apply)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.