you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 27 september 2019,
reference number: MANDIDSW
Are you a passionate and caring person with a drive to help others? Can you provide a happy and safe environment for a young child? Do you want to make a difference in a child's life in a positive way?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Weekend Waking Night Support Worker Role in the Didsbury area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, apply today!
You will be required to provide support for a disabled young child in his own home. He is a bright and fun-loving young boy who loves to laugh!
* Career progression pathway opportunities
* Professional training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
* Fantastic holidays
* A competitive pay rate
* Working for an Award Winning Company
Your responsibilities will include:
* Caring for a vulnerable child
* Providing high levels of personal one-to-one care
* Maintaining and developing the resident's welfare
* Help with Moving and Handling, Communication, Personal Care and Accessing the community.
* Diploma level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or minimum of 2 years relevant experience
* NVQ in Health and Social Care
* Valid DBS
* Passion for care and support work
* Motivated can-do attitude while working on the job
* Be person-centred, caring, passionate and understanding
* Previous experience in working with children is essential.
* Experience working with individuals with Cerebral Palsy or other complex needs is desirable.
* High school, college, university
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lara, or email .
Come join our amazing team!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.