you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 1 october 2019,
reference number: jw37845
My client, an expanding local manufacturing organisation is currently seeking an Internal Sales Executive to work in their Worcester office.
The successful candidate will be helping to maximise growth on current customer base as well as bring on new customers, increase the revenue growth for an organisation, and make sure all aspects of the sales orders meet requirements of the client and the company.
This is 90% an office based role although some travel to client sites will be required.
* Making calls and following up with clients to meet their needs
* Working with internal departments to increase involvement
* Developing relationships with potential clients
* Maintaining good relationships with existing clients
* Developing and analysing data to determine how to better accommodate new and existing customers
* Performing research on accounts to help increase interest in the organisation
* Offering demonstrations for products and services to potential buyers
* Making sure to understand the individual and unique needs of each customer
Inside Sales Skills and Qualifications
* Proven sales experience within a manufacturing environment,
* Proficiency with various Computer Software Systems
* Demonstrated success in meeting sales goals
* Ability to comfortably talk to others
* Ability to make cold calls to generate new clients
* Good Written and Oral Communication skills for creating professional documents and giving presentations to interested clients,
* Good Time Management and Organisational skills
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.