you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 30 september 2019,
reference number: JocaCFM36
Mobile Electrical Engineer -West London - Up to £35,480 + Van + Fuel Card
Are you a Mobile Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge? If you are, this could be the role for you.
I am currently in a position to offer a great opportunity to the right person working for an international property maintenance company who are looking to add to their fast growing team. The role will require the successful candidate to cover an area ranging around the West London area.
The role is a mobile maintenance role covering commercial property and buildings for a national client.
* Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
* 25 days holiday
* Overtime readily available
* Pension scheme
* Company vehicle
* Fuel card
* PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
* Lighting, lamp and ballast changes
* Electrical fault finding
* PAT testing
* City and guild level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations (or equivalent)
* 17th Edition
* Apprentice trained - desirable
* Commercial Maintenance Experience
* Client facing
* A full clean driving license
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.