you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 7 october 2019,
reference number: DAUN - 304
Are you a Site Engineer looking to join Principle Contractor working on a Major scheme? Are you to work on the biggest project in the UK? Do you want to join a company where progression and development of their staff is at the centre of what they do?
Then this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
* Experience with civil packages including RC, Trenching, Pipeworks
* Experience working with a high prestige client with high quality standards
* Qualified to degree level in Civil Engineering (HNC/HND also considered with relevant experience)
* Setting out for a variety of Engineering elements
* Assist with permits, risk assessments and method statements as appropriate
* Record as built surveys for Health & Safety file
* Ensure key project stages are met on time
* Car or car allowance or travel paid
* Exposure to commercial elements of projects
* Clear promotion path and support
* Pension scheme plus more
Please apply as soon as possible with interviews already commenced
Call Dan Underhill on 0203 6800 650, email him at or apply via the button below.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Dan Underhill on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.