you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 11 november 2019,
reference number: WHcapSCEsto
Senior Civil Design Engineer needed by a large, multi-disciplinary design consultancy for their office in Stockport.
You will be working on railed related design projects, working Network rail to design and deliver projects. This is a multi-disciplinary engineering role and will include:
* Engaging with Network rail and Tier 1 contractors
* A leading role in delivery teams
* Technical design
* Supervise surveys
* Input to and preparation of bids and proposals
* Providing technical advise to more junior members of staff
* You must have some experience in the UK rail industry with knowledge of Network rail approval processes
* Experience in liaising with contractors
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to work in a multi-disciplinary design team
* Manage your own and others' time
The company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a large, well known company and take on a position of real responsibility.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.