you are applying for this job:
job type: temporary,
date posted: 25 october 2019,
reference number: RS34
Would you like to work for one of the leading Facilities Management contractors within the industry? If so then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Randstad CPE are currently looking for a maintenance joiner in Edinburgh of Scotland for a large static site with an immediate start.
* Working for a well known reputable company within the FM industry
* Temp to perm after initial 12 week probationary period
* Competitive rate
* Hours of work Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm
* Carrying out all maintenance work including PPM'S and reactive maintenance
* Managing time effectively
* Responsible for servicing and carrying out post completions and work in progress
* You must have extensive experience within both the commercial and domestic sectors
* Problem solving any issues that may arise while on the job
* Make sure the work area is clean and tidy at all times
* Complying with health and safety
In order to be considered for this role you will need to hold the following qualifications/tickets:
* Time served apprenticeship
* NVQ in joinery
* City & Guilds
* 2 - 3 working references from a similar role
Glasgow Office - Sherelle 0141 248 7212/07825584355
Please note due to the number of expected applicants I may not be able to get back to everyone, if I have not got back to you within a reasonable time scale then please assume that you have been unsuccessful and I thank you for your application.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.