you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 10 october 2019,
reference number: HAWH/DM05
A new permanent opportunity for experienced Design Manager is now available. This role is an exciting position which will be reporting into the Director and initially be responsible for both pre-con and construction projects. Your duties will include:
Chair regular design team meeting -
* Managing consultant design team
* Liaise / Meet with client, architect and consultants
* Feasibility & value engineering
* Working with pre-construction team on tenders
* Ensuring programme deadlines are met
* Review of construction design information for buildability, budget and complaint with regulations and client requirements
* Resolve design issues in a timely manger
* Managing specialist sub-contractors
* Previous experience as a Design Manager working for a main contractor
* New Build experience
* Work well under pressure
* Ability to work well in a large team
* Fantastic communication skills
What you will get in return -
* Car Allowance or company car
* Excellent Pension contribution
* Private healthcare
* Holiday pay
* Internal Progression and training
* Good work life balance
What to do next -
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Hayley on 01707 378378 for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.