you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 16 october 2019,
reference number: Mech-Lon-TF
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Are you interested in working on a well established, crital site? Are you interested in working on a shift pattern working two days a week, every other week?
I am currently recruiting for an Mechanical biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a very high end, government premises.
The successful candidate will be expected to have a general understanding of mechanical / hvac plant equipment ie:, AHUs/FCUs - filters, belts, cleans, Boiler checks, Chillers checks and etc along with general building services ie: lights, sockets, emergency light testing and etc.
* Up to £42,000 basic salary
* Days and Nights - Continental Shift (07:00 - 19:00/19:00 - 07:00)
* Company Pension
* Overtime available for an increase in earnings
* High amounts of training on offer
* Other company benefits on offer
* Experience working in commercial building services
* Apprentice Trained (Preferable, not essential)
* City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
* General understanding of mechanical / hvac equipment
If this position could potentially be of interest, please submit a CV or call George White on 020 3680 0620.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.