you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 28 october 2019,
reference number: MJ75097
Do you have experience working in sales support? Are you used to managing your own time and working to deadlines? Do you have sales administration experience and want to progress into sales a little bit more?
We are looking for a technical sales support/sales advisor to work for a company in Shirley. You will be working in a small team, and working directly for the Operations Manager.
The main responsibilities would be to work in between the Operations Manager and the sales administration team, you will be managing customer accounts and liaising directly with customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a technical/ engineering support function background to progress their career within a fantastic family run business!
* Handling customer enquiries
* Raising quotations
* Analyse sales and trends
* Follow up quotes
* Report on sales activity
* Develop and maintain customer and supplier relationships
* Customer visits
* Project development and management
* Product and market development
* Input Sales and Purchase orders
* Maintenance of Purchase and Sales Orders
* Allocating and despatching product
* Process returns and inspection
* Stock Control
* Support the administration team with any ad-hoc duties as required
Your skills/ experience
* Experience of working in a sales support environment
* Experience of working with customers on the telephone or face to face
* Confident speaking with clients
* Ability to be proactive and use initiative
* A precision optical or a technical/engineering background
* Computer literate - A very good knowledge of MS Word/Excel and Outlook and ideally Sage
* CAD/Drawing experience - ability to understand technical drawings
* Driving License - to be able to visit clients
Benefits to you
* Competitive Salary of circa £24k
* 22 days holiday
* Fantastic location in Shirley
* Progression Available
* Working for a successful family run business
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.