you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 17 october 2019,
reference number: 2060
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients in Wilmslow. This is an opportunity to join the market leaders in the best sales recruitment and training, and work with passionate graduates across the UK.
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy working closely with individuals and developing their skills? Do you enjoy working closely with clients and building strong working relationships?
If so – this could be the role for you!
- Supporting apprentices in achieving the apprenticeship outcomes and applying their knowledge, skills and behaviours in the workplace.
- Delivering coaching and teaching sessions, face to face or online, and designing and updating materials to support these sessions.
- Reviewing evidence against the apprenticeship outcomes and coaching the apprentice to consider the extent to which that evidence demonstrates the relevant outcome(s).
- Helping apprentices identify and select evidence for inclusion in their final portfolio ready for internal or external review and/or assessment.
- Marking and providing feedback for formative and summative assessments linked to workplace evidence and apprentice portfolios.
- Keeping up to date with, applying and disseminating best practice in work based learning, portfolios and reflection to other Skills Development Coaches, the apprenticeship team and the wider Pareto team
- Experienced in delivering training and coaching in various scenarios, including face to face, online and one to one coaching.
- Ideally have experience working with Apprentices, supporting them through their qualifications and assessments.
- Experience in monitoring a learner’s progress and offering one to one support where necessary.
- Extremely organised, and able to prioritise workload.
- Able to problem solve, think on your feet and have a logical an encouraging approach.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.