you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 17 october 2019,
reference number: MMELFS37
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- London Football Stadium - Client Direct - up to £38,000
Are you an experienced engineer who would like to be part of an amazing project?
Do you have experience performing a commercial maintenance role?
Would you like to work an improved ten hour 4 on 4 off day shift?
An amazing opportunity has come up to work in one of London's leading football stadiums. The role is working for the client direct and will be a great opportunity for the right candidate to start off in a newly established shift team and move forward with an innovating maintenance role from the start! The successful candidate will be working in a team of six engineers with a mix of different disciplines overseen by a supervisor.
Day shift - 4 on 4 off day shift pattern - 7am - 5pm / 1pm - 11pm
* £38,000 per annum
* 22 days holiday
* 5% matched pension contribution
* Call out rota
* Overtime readily available
* Healthcare scheme
* Great opportunity to progress internally
* PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
* Pumps& Motors
* FCU's, AHU's,
* HVAC plant
* Water treatment
* Support BMS Systems
* UPS Systems
* Undertake mechanical work safely in compliance with mechanical standards
* Complete suitable risk assessment prior to undertaking mechanical work
* City and guild level 2 and 3 in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
* L8 Trained
* Mechanical maintenance engineer experience in a similar role
* Apprentice trained - desirable
* Commercial Maintenance Experience
* Very Client facing
* Full UK Driving License
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Toby Filtness on the following:
Office telephone: 020 3680 0620
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.