you are applying for this job:
job type: temporary,
date posted: 18 october 2019,
reference number: 897417
Are you looking for a job in the construction industry? Are you an experienced project manager looking for your next challenge? Randstad CPE are currently looking for a project manager to take charge of a £9m commercial project in Bristol!
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, self -motivated and dedicated Site Manager for a large commercial project.
* You will take responsibility for the management of the site and day to day maintenance tasks to ensure a safe and high quality environment for the staff employed on site
* You will have key holding responsibilities and ensure a system is in place for site security cover outside of opening hours
* You will be a reliable individual, experienced and knowledgeable in Health and Safety practices as well as managing budgets
* You will have the ability to work from your own initiative for effective day to day management of the site and will work closely with the Head on strategic site plans
* You will have good IT skills and good inter-personal skills.
* The ability to run a team effectively
* Previous experience working on Residential Projects
You must have the following qualifications
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements.
For more information please contact Cameron at Randstad CPE Southampton on 01489560200 or submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.