you are applying for this job:
job type: temporary,
date posted: 18 october 2019,
reference number: MNTCENG
Are you looking for your next role? My client, a large provider of care homes across Yorkshire are looking for an Maintenance Engineer on a temporary contract for the next 3 months.
Role will include:
Multi disciplined maintenance technician. To carry out planned preventive maintenance and reactive tasks on over 30 care homes across Yorkshire,
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide technical solutions for PPM work and fault & rectification.
* Overseeing of Sub Contractors.
* Liaise with site customer.
* Ability to work alone & as part of a team.
* Flexibility covering various sites as required.
* Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, building conditions, and services availability.
* Carry out other duties fitting individual's competencies.
* To be an experienced building services engineer with a proven track record.
* Multi skilled individual in building services.
* Excellent customer care & communication skills.
* Ability to make decisions under pressure.
* Be medically fit to carry out manual work, work at heights, and confined spaces.
* 5 years experience in building services.
* An understanding of Health & Safety at Work.
* Experience across all trades or knowledge of majority of below will put you in good stead.
Plumbing, electrical maintenance, carpentry/joinery, HVAC systems, drainage, landscaping, roofing, window cleaning, guttering & fabric repairs.
This role is to start ASAP and would require you to pass an enhanced DBS, if you'd be pass a DBS and you're interested in this role then APPLY NOW or contact Liam on 0113 2345 745 or email you CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.