you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 18 october 2019,
reference number: RFMU
Receptionist - FM service provider - Uxbridge - £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is a multinational FM and support services leader, praised for their 5* approach to service delivery and customer service. They are looking to recruit an innovative and dynamic candidate to join their Corporate Services division based in Uxbridge.
Pay and Benefits
* Salary up to £25,000 per annum
* Company pension
* Job Type: Full-time
* 40hours p/w Mon-Fri, 9am - 6pm
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
* To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
* To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
* To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
* To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
* To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
* To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
* To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
* To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
* To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
* To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
* To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
* To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
* To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
* To adhere to all fire safety test procedures and to assist in the evacuation process in the event of fire.
* To undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.
Skills and Experience Required
* A friendly and welcoming approach. High standards of dress and presentation.
* Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
* The ability to work unsupervised.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems. Good team working skills.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.