you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: SA1
Are you an experienced Site Agent with major earthworks experience?
Feeling uninspired at work?
Are you up for the challenge of working with a large civil engineering contractor on a high profile civils project?
Randstad CPE currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Agent with earthworks experience (Highways or bridges would be preferential) to get involved with a well known main contractor on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Central Scotland.
This is a massive opportunity for any ambitious candidate. As well as being on board with a forward thinking main contractor, which will look great on any CV, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, vehicle and an attractive benefits package.
The tasks of the Site Agent will include but not limited to:
Minimum 7 years experience in the civil engineering and construction industry. Experience with a main contractor.
* HNC/Degree qualification in civil engineering or equivalent
* Proven experience as a Project Manager/Site Agent within the construction industry.
* Good organisational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, listening and negotiation skills.
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project 2000, Project Costing Software, CAD and Terramodel surveying packages.
* A high level of communication and language skills to orally present reports, information and responses, and chair and hold and participate in meetings with clients and other parties.
* Ability to write reports, correspondence and procedures.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in both mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
As an Equal Opportunities organisation Randstad CPE can guarantee that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
If this opportunity is of interest then please get in touch with Paul Logan of Randstad CPE on 0141 248 7212 or 07879115075 or alternatively send an up to date CV or your number and I can call you.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.