you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 5 november 2019,
reference number: CCMT2019
Do you have experience of working in a maintenance role?
Are you able to work in a fast paced role, within a small team?
If so, you could be perfect for this role. We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Requisitioner role for one of the world's premier global automotive suppliers.
Cosma Casting UK is an operating unit of Magna International, one of the world's premier global
automotive suppliers. Magna's pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask
for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Cosma Casting UK are establishing a manufacturing facility in Telford in the UK. For this new
venture, we are looking for a Maintenace Requisitioner. Cosma Casting UK will specialise in high pressure die-
casting that designs and builds medium to large aluminium die-cast automotive components.
-Competitive salary plus shift allowance
- Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:00
- Friday 08:30 - 14:00
The Maintenance Requisitioner will be responsible for the procurement and control of the consumables and stock within the maintenance store. In the first instance, assiting the Maintenace Co-ordinator in setting the stores up.
-Control & maintenance of the stock control, consignment stock and stocktake schedule
-Raise requisitions for maintenance and tooling materials
-Raise requistions of stock and nonstock items within strict time restraints
-Have a budget conscious approach to procurement and stock levels
-Report consignment stock usage to Purchasing & Accounts departments
-Report stock levels requiring urgent attention
-Report low stock levels
-Ensure all items stocked have a location, barcode and are easily searchable
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player and promotes a team approach to problem solving
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Target driven
- Work collaboratively to achieve project/company goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Proactive in approach with a "can do attitude"
- Flexibility to travel overseas infrequently - Self-motivated
- Ideally experience within a similair role previously
If this role suits your current skill set and experience please apply using the link on the advert or via