you are applying for this job:
job type: contract,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: 250919A
Are you a Sub Agent with Highways and Structures experience excited by the prospect of working on a range of schemes between £50k and £5 million.
If so, then this might be the opportunity for you?
Leading regional civils contractor require an experienced Sub Agent in Surrey ASAP
As Sub Agent, some of your responsibilities will include:
* To support the day to day control and delivery of site based construction project work and/or assist (Senior) Project Manager in the management and delivery of sections of a larger scale project, or projects.
* To support the management and control of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Carry out periodic Safety & Environment Tours as required by the Project H & S Plan Support Accident / Incident Investigations.
* Assist site management in the supervision of sub-contractors, including monitoring of contractor attendance and progress, providing direct instruction and support as necessary, such that contractual arrangements are achieved.
* Assist in the production of operational target programmes to reflect overall construction programme.
You will require:
* First aid
* Civil Engineering Degree
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.