you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: CJ384250
Are you the first to be nominated for Disney renditions or festive pantos?
Are you nurturing by nature and love to be surrounded by children?
Do you live for the light bulb moment when you have helped and inspired a child?
If you answered yes then we have an early year setting that can support you with the above and more!
A hugely popular and fully subscribed nursery in East Grinstead is looking for a creative and nurturing Nursery Nurse to join their fabulous team. The Nursery has approx. 75+ pupils and can be considered an average-sized nursery. The nursery is currently looking for a full-time permanent member of staff to join their lively Pre-school room. Hours and days are based on a rotational basis however the total hours a week are 40. This position is required ASAP on a permanent basis. The existing team are passionate and dedicated and are invested in offering a creative and exciting curriculum that meets every pupil's individual needs. This nursery is invested in all their staff members and welcomes applications from Level 2 and above candidates.
● Accessible Public transport links
● Rotational shifts
● Brilliant rates of pay
● Regular team-building and staff outings
● Top of the range technology and resources
● Supportive Senior leadership
● Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
● Early Years Qualification - Level 2 or above
● Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
● Eligibility to work in the UK
● Providing engaging and interactive activities for children aged between 2-5 years
● Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.