you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: CJ384233
When it comes to junk modelling and play-doh are you a pro?
Do you know the full cast of frozen and love being the superhero?
Do you love working with children and want the opportunity to get paid to do and be the above?
If you answered yes then look no further this is the job you have been waiting for!
A fabulous nursery school situated in the heart of Crawley that is regularly commended for its creative play; extraordinary outdoor learning and superb team are looking for a Nursery assistant (3 days a week- Monday- Wednesday). This role is the result of a recent relocation and is needed ASAP on a permanent basis. This nursery school supports 100 children; these learners are mixed ability including SEN and EAL. The nursery school boasts brilliant grounds and state of the art technology. This is a fabulous opportunity that is open to early years or childcare qualified Nursery assistants.
● Local Public transport links
● Onsite parking
● Reduced childcare available
● Brilliant rates of pay
● Clean and spacious staff room with a ready supply of biscuits and cakes
● Access to Free training courses
● Supportive school team/mentoring available
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
● Early Years or childcare Qualification - Level 2 or above
● Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
● Eligibility to work in the UK
● Providing engaging and interactive lessons
● Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
● Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you wish to know more about this position or would like to submit your application then apply now.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.