you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: CJ33663112
Are you an experienced childrens Social Worker? Are you ready to work for a Local Authority with genuine progression routes? Do you want flexible working conditions?
If you want to work for a local authority that is looking to take care of its permanent employees here is your chance! Gloucestershire Council is offering a fantastic benefits package to all new employees: they are seeking Social Workers and Senior Social Workers for permanent positions in their Children's Assessment Team in The following areas; Forest of Dean, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewksbury, Stroud and the Cotswolds.
Fantastic Benefits available:
* A highly competitive salary of up to £38,052 per annum
* Welcome payments up to £3,000
* Relocation Packages of up to £8,000
* Retention payments of £2,000
* Manageable Case-loads
* Flexible working opportunities
* Smaller teams allowing greater management support and oversight (Ratio of teams is 1:6 Meaning 1 team manager to 6 QSW)
* Access to a range of training and development opportunities
* Maternity / Adoption / paternity leave
* Improved office environments and investment in ICT and mobile working (no hot desking, you will have your own desktop computer + Laptop + Work Mobile phone)
Responsibilities of a social worker in the assessment team:
* The Assessment Teams are responsible for single assessments and work with families up to Initial Child Protection Conferences (where necessary)
* Their focus is on delivering good quality services to children through assessments, which take account of historical information, culture, disability and the voice of the children
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
* A Social Work Qualification
* 1+ Years post qualifying experience
* HCPC registration
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on 0330 0248 775. Remember it pays to have friends- make a referral and get £300 in Love2Shop vouchers! (T&Cs apply).
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.