you are applying for this job:
job type: contract,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: CJ339744
Are you an experienced Qualified Social Worker? Do you have experience of working with Children In Need? Looking to take on an exciting new opportunity? If so our client wants to hear from you.
Randstad Care is currently recruiting for a fantastic new Social Worker role within a Children in need Team on behalf of Lancashire Council. The role is based in Lancaster and will be paid at £37 per hour.
At Randstad we are able to offer:
* Competitive hourly pay rates
* A reliable weekly payroll
* A dedicated one-to-one consultant
* Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
* A fantastic referral scheme offering £300 per referral
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Safeguarding children in care to undertake individual case and thematic audits
* Assessing, case planning and providing service provision and reviews
* Delivering complex assessments
* Implementing your knowledge and understanding of current issues in social work practice, including assessment, court work and packages of care
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
* 1 years' experience of working in children's services as a Social Worker
* HCPC registration and valid Enhanced DBS
* A Social Work Degree/Masters/CCETSW
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on 0330 0248 775. Remember, it pays to have friends- make a referral and get £300 in vouchers!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.