you are applying for this job:
job type: contract,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: CJ339756
Are you a social worker with children & families experience? Looking to take on an exciting new opportunity? If so our client wants to hear from you.
Randstad Care is currently recruiting for a fantastic new role as a Child Protection Social Worker on behalf of Lancashire Council. The contract based in Chorley and will be paid at £37 per hour.
At Randstad we are able to offer:
* Competitive pay rates
* First access to social work positions in over 35 councils in the North West of England
* A reliable Weekly payroll
* A supportive one-to-one consultant
* Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
* A fantastic referral scheme offering £300 per referral
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Working with children who have child protection plans
* Writing reports and assessments
* Managing complex cases and care plans
* Safeguarding children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks
* Undertaking section 47s and risk assessments
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
* 1 years' experience of working in children's services as a Social Worker
* HCPC registration
* A relevant social work qualification
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on 0330 0248 775. Remember it pays to have friends- refer another social worker and get paid £300! (T&Cs apply)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.