you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: CJ384095
Do you like shaving foam, dress up and singing nursery rhymes at the top of your lungs?
Do you want to work with passionate and pioneering early years practitioners who want to share ideas and support development?
Do you want the freedom to explore the EY curriculum in a fun and engaging way?
If you're committed to a long and fruitful career then this nursery can offer you just that!
An Ofsted "outstanding" private nursery on the outskirts of East Grinstead is looking for a passionate Nursery Assistant to join their fun and family orientated team. This nursery is known for playing and exploring outside come rain or shine, cooking from all ages, and theatrical singing and dancing. This setting prides itself on offering a whole encompassing education that supports the children intellectually and emotionally. This setting is made up of 3 rooms and the current opportunity is to work within the pre-school room.
All candidates must be available immediately and must have previous experience working within a nursery setting with children from 2-5 years of age. The position is a full time, permanent role (Job shares will be considered). All applicants must have Early Years Foundation Stage knowledge and must hold a Level 3 or equivalent applicants without the above you cannot be considered for this role.
* competitive rates of pay
* Nursery Nurse of the term awards
* Brilliant on-site training
* Career progression opportunities
* Reduced childcare available
* A ready supply of tea and biscuits in a spacious staff room
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
* Experience Supporting young children from 2 to Age 5,
* Must hold a CACHE or NVQ Level 3 qualification (Or an equivalent recognised UK qualification),
* Must be able to provide 2 references (1 must be from the last employer),
* Eligibility to work in the UK
● Providing engaging and interactive lessons
● Must be able to meet the needs of every individual child and feel confident working in both small and large groups.
● Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
Interviews for this role with be taking place week commencing the 4th of November so please don't delay in applying today!
If you're interested in this role then please do not delay in contacting Bryony di Cara today!
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks