you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 21 october 2019,
reference number: SM2110
Are you an experienced, driven Site Manager in the West Yorkshire, Leeds area looking for an excellent opportunity to join a nationally recognsied house builder?
Site management teams are the essence of the residential business and are integral in making sure construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and most importantly to the customers' satisfaction. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate strong project management skills with the ability to manage, support and guide their site teams, creating a strong team spirit and growing their people to be the very best they can be.
What you will do:
* Full Project management of the site build from site setup to ensuring houses are completed in time for customer move in dates
* Manage the health and safety always across site operations ensuring everyone on site is adhering to standards and procedures
* Manage and maintain strong relationships with the subcontractor network on site and coordinating trades to ensure they are meeting key build milestones
* Work closely with Customer Services and Sales to ensure our customer journey plan is adhered to at all stages
* Work with the National House Building Council (NHBC) to carry out key site and plot inspections
* Mentor and develop your site manager apprentices, assistant site manager and any other aspiring site management potential talent across the trades.
What you will have:
* Extensive site management experience is essential, with a detailed knowledge of the building and construction trade - SMTS card (Site Management)
* Through knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation you will be able to minimise risk through developing and endorsing safe operating processes
* Ability to plan and make decisions, take accountability for and can justify decisions, ensuring teams deliver on those decisions
* A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for developing trusting, sustainable and robust relationships both internally and externally
* Ability to manage and track costs (working to site budgets)
* First Aid qualified.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now with your CV and call Nathan on 01132 345745.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.