you are applying for this job:
job type: contract,
date posted: 23 october 2019,
reference number: CJ384690
Position: French Teacher
Full Time: Full time
Required: January 2020
Your dream French Teacher job is no longer imaginary, it is real! If you are passionate about French and have a love for education, this is the position for you! I am looking for a French Teacher who wants to work in the Northampton area at a fantastic secondary school on a long-term basis from January 2020.
If you aren't based in Northampton, I have other French opportunities in various locations across the UK so get in touch!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject requirements
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Are you looking to work in a school that can support you maintaining a healthy work-life balance? Sounds great, right?
Please contact: Rachael Boaler on 07423186662; if this is the role for you please give me a call.
Or email me on email@example.com
'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300