you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 7 november 2019,
reference number: MJ77209
Randstad are currently supporting a truly exciting client who have a unique opportunity for a varied, multi- functional role for an ever growing client base of SEO customers. They are seeking an individual with dual SEO account management and technical/content experience, looking to expand their skill-set working within one of our growing SEO Teams, delivering a variety of relationship management, content and optimization strategies for a selection of our organic digital marketing client base.
Your primary responsibility will be
* Delivering outstanding account management service to dedicated customer base. responsible for setting SEO strategies
* Reporting on results and managing the overall customer relationship
* You will have the opportunity to use or develop wider digital marketing
skills, including content creation, content upload, local link building strategies
* You will also perform a crucial role in dealing with outsources and providing communication support for our customers.
* Previous account management experience a must
* Able to demonstrate fundamental knowledge of and interest in the digital marketing landscape
* Self-starter with a positive attitude
* Content creation for different types digital media - websites, blogs etc
* Basic Knowledge of off-page SEO desirable.
* Some experience with working with CMS such as Wordpress.
* HTML and CSS Skills
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.