Are you a motivated and positive Art Teacher with a knack for teaching young students?
Great at bringing your creative flair to the classroom?
Interested in a permanent Art Teaching opportunity at a very well respected and popular School near Brentwood?
If yes, apply now! We are looking for Art Teachers like you! We have a variety of Art Teaching positions available around the Brentwood area. If you would like to hear about the exciting and rewarding roles we offer please do not hesitate to get in contact with us, click apply and a consultant will be in touch.
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS or experience teaching in Secondary Schools
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Want to hear more about our roles, apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Max or email firstname.lastname@example.org ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!