We are pleased to be recruiting Assembly Operatives on behalf of our client Bosch Thermotechnology.
Do you want to influence the future of one of the market leaders in energy-saving heating solutions?
Do you have previous experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment?
Do you want more job security and career opportunities working for a leading provider?
If you answered yes to the above, we really want to hear from you, because jobs like these with the salary, perks and benefits available don't come around very often.
Salary and Benefits:
Days (0545 - 1615) & afternoon (1315 - 0215) shifts on a rotating shift basis
Average of 30 to 48 hours hours per week - Regular overtime opportunities
Salary: £9.99 per hour (Days), £13.31 per hour (Afternoon's), anything past 10pm is paid £14.98
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days Annual Leave for the first 12 weeks, increasing to 33 days thereafter
- Long term, ongoing assignment with temp to perm opportunities
- Free onsite parking / bike storage facilities
- Canteen facilities
- Randstad benefits App - Discounts include: Leading supermarket brands, high street retailers, restaurants, cinemas, holidays, hair/beauty, sports/outdoors + many more
- Set shift patterns
- Employee assistance programme
- You will be working as part of a team on a fast paced production line
- Assembling components by hand and fitting parts to products using hand held tools
- Play a pivotal role in our clients operation to deliver product to the market
- Complying with Health & Safety measures and reporting any safety issues if they arise
- Completing visual quality checks; Identifying, highlighting and escalating any product quality issues by following the site procedures
- Ensuring safe working practises at all times
- Delivering and maintaining both individual and team targets to satisfy customer demand
- Be part of a high performance team
- You will possess an energetic, can-do-attitude
- A naturally proactive, confident and self-motivated individual
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- Results driven
- Able to work in a faced paced team environment
- Self-motivated, able to initiate and follow tasks through to completion
- Flexible in shift patterns as start / finish times may vary from time to time