Are you an Assistant Maintenance Manager with commercial experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training?
My client is a popular facilities management company based in Glasgow, who are seeking an experienced Assistant Maintenance Manager who has experience working within commercial environments, carrying out all areas of maintenance within existing Facilities Management contracts, this is a full time and permanent opportunity based on a large static site.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 4:30pm.
You will be responsible for the engineering performance, compliance and management of assets within the planned and reactive aspects of the contract.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Manage subcontractors performance, effectively training and developing the team to achieve goals
- Responsible for a team of Supervisors as well as the general maintenance team (management skills are imperative)
- Utilising the companies internal CAFM system to plan and report to stakeholders of works carried out by team members, working towards KPIs
- F Gas register management
- Developing relationships with customers
- Monitor the management of the PPM planner
- Supply chain management
- Overseeing of general assets within the site
- Allocation of SLA's and KPI's for all works to be completed
- Ensure health & safety procedures are implemented across the team and subcontractors
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or have at least 5 years experience of management experience within the Facilities Management industry managing hard services, with direct line management responsibility
- Leadership and development skills
- Experience of managing subcontractor performance
- An awareness of legislation and willingness to learn the clients best practices
- Knowledge of NEC3 TSC framework would be advantageous
- A valid CSCS card and relevant H&S accreditation, (IOSH, SMSTS)
- Ability to undergo a full Disclosure and Government clearance (mandatory)
- Full UK Driving License
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter on 0191 816 2884.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.