Here at Randstad we are recruiting for Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Maidstone, Kent.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for overall cost management of residential developments within the business. You will be tasked with keeping a clear and accurate record of cost management, procurement & subcontract management of payments to final accounts.
- Assisting with the negotiations of costs with sub contractors
- Assisting with drawings up contracts (JCT)
- Assisting in monthly reporting (CVR)
- Assisting with work package change control and management
- Assisting with any pricing variations
- Assisting with project re-measure
- Assisting in preparation of final accounts
- Assisting with CE's
Key requirements include:
- Industry relevant experience in a similar role working for a housebuilder
- A proven track record in effective cost management of housing developments
- A clear communicator
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.