My client, a main contractor who builds prestigious schemes across Hertfordshire, is looking to hire an Assistant Site Manager for a flagship, multi-phased scheme in Milton Keynes, consisting of traditional build houses and apartments.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as an Assistant Site manager within a production team on either residential or commercial schemes.
- No2 onsite whilst reporting in to either a SSM or SM
- Work alongside the site manager/project manager and support site management duties on site
- Support with inductions and toolbox talks
- Working in line with company programmes and have a clear understanding of customer care
- Ensure sub-contractors and trades staff are working inline with programme and targets
- Ensure any issues that cannot be rectified are brought to the attention of the No'1 on site.
- Organise all trades & Labour and sub-contractors
- Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Health and Safety is followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
- Assistant Site Management experience either residential or commercial
- Willing to take on additional duties and training offered by the company
- First Aid,
- suitable trade tickets or NVQ qualifications
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.