Assistant Site Manager - New Build Housing
£38,000 - £45,000 + package (ASM)
A leading 5* Housing Developer is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join their team. You will be working on an all traditional build, large, fast paced project in Warwick.
Suitable candidates must have previous experience but also be driven, enthusiastic with the desire to push their career on further with this progressive developer, whilst keeping site works to programme, dealing with all sub contract issues as they arise and monitoring all health & safety, whilst reporting back to the Project Manager.
This person must have previous experience working on new build housing developments for a national developer. Whilst being a dynamic and self-motivated individual.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively.
- 100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working for a PLC national developer - essential
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.