A new Assistant Site Manager position has just arrived in Sussex!
- Start date: Feb 2022
- Salary/Rate: Circa 45k pa
- Location: East Sussex
One of UK's leading provider of new homes with a large land bank in the South East they currently have 3 developments underway in Sussex with planning for a further 5 to go live within the next 12 months.
A new build development of detached houses, townhouses, terraced and 2x 3 storey apartment blocks.
As one of 2 Assistant Site Managers you will be responsible for managing predominantly internal works subcontract packages but will also be required to manage structural packages during periods of holiday. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Manage resources of the project to maximise output and deliver to programme.
- Control subcontract packages.
- Health & safety management and promotion in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Regularly review with the team progress against programme.
- Attend subcontractor site progress meetings.
- Customer liaison which will include assisting with home demonstrations, customer care and general point of contact for occupied plots.
- Create and maintain accurate site reports.
- Quality inspections and ensure contractors are issued with lists of defects to be completed in preparation for CML and occupations.
- You will have gained circa 2+ years experience, ideally working for a developer.
- Have the correct CITB and First Aid qualifications for the position.
- Be able to control subcontract packages.
- Good level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
- Recent and relevant experience.
- Strong organisational skills with proven time management skills.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Access to a host of training course.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Brighton branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....