We are working with the UK's leading retirement housebuilder to find an experienced Assistant Site Manager to work on a brand new site of luxury apartments and bungalows in Nottinghamshire. As the Assistant Site Manager you will be helping the Site Manager dealing with the build process from start to finish by effectively motivating and supporting the team, ensuring that the environmental performance standards are achieved.
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Assisting the Site Manager with all elements of build process
- To comply with and ensure compliance by others the Company Health Safety and Environmental polices
- Ensure that all works comply with the Company's Quality Assurance System and take appropriate and timely action to positively address any shortfalls in standards either by contractors or suppliers
- Agree and manage all materials, equipment, plant, staffing and contractor requirements
- Ensure cost information presented is true and accurate reflection of the company's position
- Manager recruitment and induction of new employees
- Meet with the sales team weekly to discuss site presentation and progress.
- CSCS Managers Card
- Full UK Driving License
- First Aid
- Valid scaffold inspection/ appreciation certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Assistant Site Manager
- Residential experience
- Valid manual handling
- Valid Fire Warden certificate
If you would like to apply for this role or just want to see the full job specification please do not hesitate to get in touch with Bethan in the Randstad Leicester office.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.