Are you an experienced Assistant Site Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity with a highly sought after client with sites across Teesside, one that is stable and has a pipeline for future years.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to help lead a well established site in the Spennymoor area. The client we are working with specialises in new build housing and are ever expanding, with a very healthy pipeline for 2022.
Package & Benefits:
- £38,000 - £42,000 basic salary
- Car allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Requisition and management of materials/delivery
- Issue subcontractors with regular short term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved
- Hold progress meetings
- Display on site an up to date copy of the construction programme indicating the progress to date
- Induct new starters on site
- Give full consideration to the tender allowances when establishing the site compound
- Manage Trades and subcontractors
- Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement
- Handle all customer care issues in a timely and professional manor
What we are looking for:
- Strong management skills
- Able to push and drive subcontractors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.