My client, an established Housing Developer is looking to hire a new Assistant Site Manager for an exciting new project based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. This company is very well established, who demand a very high quality of professionalism throughout their business.
They have continuously produced high quality residential properties in some of the most prestigious locations across the UK.
- Work along side site manager/project manager and support site management duties on site
- Working in line with company programmes and have a clear understanding of customer care
- Ensuring all CL M's are management in time with timeframe
- Ensure any issues that cannot be rectified are brought to the attention of No'1 on site.
- Organise all trades & Labour and sub-contractors
- Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
- Previous residential experience
- Assistant Site Management experience
- Willing to take on additional duties and training offer by the company
- Strong work ethic, drive and ambition
- First Aid, suitable trade tickets or NVQ qualifications
The above qualifications are required as a minimum.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.