Randstad is recruiting for an Associate Operations Engineer on behalf of a global medical device and health care leader, who are dedicated to helping people reach their full health potential.
This is a short term, summer, student placement and an exciting opportunity to work within the on site engineering team gaining valuable manufacturing experience.
Our engineering team covers a range of engineering disciplines, so we are looking for someone who is willing to be a part of a highly-skilled team delivering innovative solutions to complex challenges in a highly-automated manufacturing process.
Placement length: 8 - 10 weeks
Hours: Standard office hours, Monday to Friday
Office based: Witney
Pay rate: £10 per hour
You must be currently studying for an Engineering degree or be a 2021 graduate.
- Provide support and assistance with Engineering and systems projects, documentation and other activities in compliance with site, Corporate and external regulatory requirements.
- Deliver innovative solutions to complex challenges in a highly automated manufacturing process
- Be responsible for working within the Operations Engineering team providing support to Senior Engineers on projects and tasks within agreed constraints of time, cost and quality
- Contribute to the development and validation of software applications.
- To ensure that system changes are introduced according to the required standards and procedures with appropriate use of the Software Life Cycle (SLC) and change control processes.
- To assist with validation and operation of production equipment, proposing solutions to issues as they arise, implementing and documenting under supervision.
- Work could include running trials on manufacturing equipment, creating models, collecting and analysing data and writing reports.
- All documentation must be completed in compliance with site, Corporate and external regulatory requirements.
- Current Mechanical or Design Engineering student or 2021 graduate
- Validation characterisation experience
- Software and design knowledge is ideal
- Enthusiastic with a desire to help people
- Strong morals
If you are interested in working for a renowned healthcare company and want to gain valuable experience in working in a manufacturing environment don't hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....