Automation Test Analyst - London - £50,000 to £57,000 plus home working
A large scale not-for-profit organisation in London is urgently seeking a new Automation QA Analyst to join their team and help them deliver a new test environment for a major digital transformation programme. They are delivering a number of new data-driven applications, platforms and solutions which will change the way they work as a business. You will be responsible for automation testing in an Agile (TDD / BDD), DevOps environment - working on cloud solutions, data-heavy applications and new system integrations.
This is an organisation that encourages & supports a healthy work / life balance through flexible working, increased holiday and a 35 hour working week. This role is based from home 4 days a week (possibly more) with 1 day a week in the London office.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as an Automation Test Analyst / Test Engineer
- Must have experience of testing in a C# environment
- Experience of Selenium or other automated test tools
- Experience of Agile environments
- Behaviour Driven Design (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Any experience of working in an Azure DevOps environment would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
You will be rewarded with a package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £45,000 - £57,000 depending on skills and experience
- Pension - 12%
- 26 days holiday
- Home working 4 days per week (maybe more)
- Flexible working
- Great work / life balance
- The chance to work for a not-for-profit and "give back" to society
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your Automation Test Engineer CV to me asap to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.